WHAT IS SEAL?
SEAL is a next generation unified information governance, archiving and records management
platform that stores unstructured content and related metadata in a single, consolidated repository.
Based on SEAL, enterprise customers with multiple software systems keep all their corporate records
in one integrated repository, offloading transactional applications of unstructured content burden.
- An Enterprise Records Management System (retention management, file plan, controlled disposal and updates, advanced audit)
- An Enterprise Unified Archive (storing with security, classification, navigation, searching and retrieving, viewing, sharing)
- An end-to-end system for Hybrid Records Management – unified management for paper and electronic archive
- Content Productivity Hub with smart workflows, documents routing and approvals, assignments and task functionalities leveraging the power of metadata.
- Affordable – Competitive pricing vs. traditional DMS/ECM platforms;
- Integrated – Archive anything, anytime without losing governance control over the content;
- Effective – Rapid Implementation including Cloud Delivery;
- Simple – Effective user interface (web and native mobile) for better user adoption;
- Mobile – Native mobile clients for iOS and Android and CMIS implementation for total mobility.
SEE THE LATEST SEAL PRODUCT VIDEO >>
Quickly learn how SEAL can help you find and share the entire content in your organization
and how you can achieve compliance trough smart retention, security and eDiscovery.
FIND OUT WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Competitive Pricing
- Competitive pricing vs. traditional DMS/ECM platforms. Capacity based licensing available (unlimited number of users).
- Ready to Use Out of the Box
- Due to uniquely flexible data management features, it can ingest, archive, and use any document, with any classification, from day 1 after the out-of-the-box installation.
- Ready to Integrate
- Own REST API;
- Embrace open standards such as Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) and therefore content managed is accessible in non-proprietary format from any system or mobile device.
- Cloud & Mobile Ready
- Designed for Cloud and SaaS providers with multi-tenancy capabilities;
- Based on own mobile application for iOS and CMIS implementation the users have the ability to easily view content using a variety of devices such as laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Included document scanning with OCR
- Embedded powerful document scanning (StarCapture Desktop) with unlimited OCR and automatic learning.
- Dynamic adaptive data model (user self-service)
- User-defined metadata schemas – dynamic adaptive data model for “IT independent” information governance – business users can store documents classified based on metadata schema defined by them (power users) without requiring prior help from IT department. Gain independence from IT while IT can maintain governance models.
- “Dynamic Schema” Indexing
- Strong content ingestion capabilities (files and metadata, document scanning and indexing, PST and emails from MS Exchange) with uniquely flexible data management features (no-schema).
- Efficiently metadata-based browsing capabilities with unlimited hierarchical navigational views over the stored content with metadata driven views of documents (perspectives), rather than strict taxonomy based structures (no more fixed files and folders hierarchies). Business users can have personalized view (business user defined, without IT involvement) based on the content metadata.
- Included internal viewer for documents
- View PDFs, scanned images, Microsoft Word docs directly from SEAL. Web based and optimized for viewing large scans.
- Document Collections – secured content sharing
- Ability to define specific set of information based on specific needs (document collections) with advanced sharing capabilities (inside and outside the organization) while keeping information governance & control (the content doesn’t leave the repository). In terms of security SEAL provides more than just control lists (time-boxed security, dynamic security).
- Powerful and flexible security rules
- Built-in user management or integration with LDAP authentication;
- Security enforcement by multiple algorithms: access control lists, policies, security / classification levels;
- Dynamic Security – powerful and flexible security rules based on metadata;
- Content encryption using AES.
- Digital signatures
- Long-term archiving with integrated tools to sign, view, and use qualified certificates for digital signatures in order to build and manage a compliant electronic archive.
- Advanced records management
- Enforce retention rules of business documents based on a records retention schedule, record-holds, file lifecycle management and enforced disposition if needed;
- Automation of retention and compliance policies, ensuring legal, regulatory and industry compliance;
- MS Outlook client to declare Outlook objects as corporate records.
DOWNLOAD OR FIND OUT MORE
Find out how SEAL can power up your Paperless Office