Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) Anywhere
With the rapid global spread of COVID-19, many companies are increasingly empowering their employees to work from home as much as possible. Due to the abruptness of the transition, some companies have been ill-prepared, and are suddenly relying on employees to use their own devices. This not only demands a solution that supports a variety of employee devices and operating systems, but also protects company data on these devices.
Learn about how Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) Anywhere, an on-premise Secure File Sync and Share and User Data Protection solution, can help your organisation create a digital workplace for all employees to connect, communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Reduce backup costs with user data protected on HCP, a backup-free platform with built-in data protection and compliance capability
- Increase your Return-on-Investment (ROI) with HCP which supports diverse use cases for unstructured data, e.g. media, voice, logs archiving.
- Ensure data is properly protected and easily recoverable from ransomware or user error.
- Enforce governance of critical data.
- Securely share files and folders among co-workers or external collaborators.
- Your staff and you can be productive anytime, anywhere, on any device (Android, iOS, Windows, Mac and Web browser).
During the free HCP Anywhere trial your data will be securely stored at Strongroom – the content cloud solution of Data Matters. Strongroom is based on Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) – the object storage solution of Hitachi Vantara – named a leader in IDC MarketScape on Object Storage for the Fourth Consecutive Year.
Data Matters has been building solutions with HCP for 12 years and started with Strongroom start of 2017.
The Strongroom cloud infrastructure is installed in ISO 27001 certified data centers of NorthC (https://www.northcdatacenters.com/en/) in the Netherlands.
If required, your data can also be stored on your own storage systems during the free trial.
*Limited to the first 30 sign-ups only.