Digital Transformation Starts With Data. Is Yours Protected?
Transform Your Business With Modern Data Protection
In the dynamic, always-on digital era, data grows exponentially, without regard for an
organization’s ability to harness, store, protect, retain and govern it. Adopting a unified,
modern approach to data protection is key to your digital transformation success.
Across the globe, IT leaders recognize that digital transformation and business/IT
continuity are among their top 10 investment priorities. They are driven by:
Data Resilience for the Digital Age
Business continuity and data resilience have become integral in today’s IT environment.
You need fast, uninterrupted access to your business applications and mission-critical
data located on-premises or in the cloud. And when unforeseen events occur, nearinstant
recovery with minimal impact to your business operations is critical. Downtime Is NOT an option – the impact of downtime can be financially devastating, and the costs and business risks associated with downtime are increasing.
Your Success Begins With the Right Data Protection Strategy
As organizations increasingly move to cloud technology to gain agility, flexibility and cost
savings, they are reconsidering how to safeguard their critical data and applications. Cloud
computing and software-defined data centers, with virtualized infrastructure components
delivered as a service, have elevated the need for cloud-enabled data protection.
Data Protection as a Service from Data Matters (DPaaS) – developed and empowered by Hitachi Vantara – delivers a unified approach to data protection with three core service options:
1. Recovery Copy Service
Enables you to define a service catalog based on RPOs, RTOs, backup and restore success rates, retention and backup copies with four service-class options. Ensures operational recovery in the event of data corruption to help your organization maintain data integrity.
2. Long-Term Retention Service
Provides a service catalog based on your long-term retention requirements; leverage Storage as a Service from Hitachi Vantara (STaaS) with four service-class options to manage costs. Build on our recovery copy service to support your regulatory requirements for unstructured data.
3. Disaster Recovery Service
Create a customized service catalog based on stringent RPOs, RTOs, deployed technology, failover and level of disaster recovery testing with four service-class options for controlled availability. Safeguard your data from human error or natural disasters and protect against site failure or catastrophic loss of service.
Business Outcome and Benefits
- Provide a prevalidated and preconfigured service catalog for operational recovery, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Accelerate your transition to a private or hybrid cloud-enabled data protection solution.
- Lower risks caused by schedule overruns and maintain productivity while data is moved, avoiding downtime and business disruption.
- Improve application availability by eliminating the backup window.
- Reduce the amount of data to be recovered with our incremental-forever data capture model.
- Cut capital costs by reducing backup time and storage requirements.
- Eliminate tape backup and reduce recovery time from days or weeks to minutes or hours.
To learn more about our Data Protection-as-a-Service portfolio, contact Data Matters.
DPaaS – Data Protection as a Service